Sunday, May 3, 2009

Finished another project

Well completed the wedding present. A small crocheted rug in navy blue, two navy blue potholders, and a navy and white kitchen towel. Didn't do a dishcloth because many people today do not use them because of possible germs. Although the germ issue can be handled by regularly putting the cloth in the dishwasher, washer is only good if your water gets really hot. My husband does our laundry and everything gets washed in lukewarm water. Therefore, I have him put our dishcloths in the dishwasher when he does a load of dishes each night.

1 comment:

  1. Last Thursday during Bible Study had an opportunity to speak to the mother of the girl I made this wedding present for. Her mother said that she was really thrilled that I had made these things for her. She was particularly touched because she really does not know me. She just knows I'm a friend of her mothers.

    ReplyDelete