Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Another blanket for Project Linus


Well I completed a second blanket for Project Linus and also a really simple adult hat to add to either the Red Bird or Upper Sand Mountain closet. Now I have started knitting another top for me and then have some varigated yarn to do some more blankets and cotton yarn for another sweater for me. At work I am working on this funky multicolored scarf and then will try to knit some socks. Somewhere in all of this I need to make about 40-45 of the crocheted crosses for Sue Bartlow to take to Costa Rica Jan. Since there are not any Bible Studies start soon that I want to do.
This will help me stay busy. Of course do still have the on-line study and bookclub reading. Picture also contains an adult size olive green hat crocheted with chunky yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment