Sunday, December 13, 2009

Several projects finished

I have finished several projects since my last post. A shawl made with Lion Brand Homespun in pale blues. Several scarves and hat/scraf sets. Most of the sets will go to the homeless at the Storefront but there is a couple I made for myself. One is out of gold and gold metallic yarn to which I also adde gold colored glass beads; the other is a Red Heart Holiday yarn. It is red, green, and white varigated yarn with silver thread throughout. Makes for a cheerful holiday set with sparkle. I also made a Chenille black scarf for myself to go with the Black Matinee Jacket and also my fake leopard winter coat. I also have a couple of sets that I am working on now that I make either keep for myself or sale. I aso have a sleeveless sweater that I started last year but never finished that I think I have the yarn to finish. I also still have sock yarn to do something with. Plus some more of the Red Heart Crayola varigated yarn that makes such cheerful hat & scarf sets. Plus in January will start a crocheting class at the church if there is any interest. So far only one person has expressed an interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment