Saturday, March 6, 2010

Roman Road Scarf

Finished my first ever Roman Road scarf and have starte another with the same concept but simplier pattern.  The Knitting/Crocheting ministery at church is going well and hve about 4 members weekly who come to class.  Still have not heard more about having the women from the Downtown Rescue Mission joining us.  I have a scarf there that I am knitting on.  It is a simple garter stitch scarf made with a varigated yarn in pretty pastel blue, pink, lavender, and pale yellow.  For the crocheting class I am doing squares that will be part of the twin-sized afghans that we will make up for the Southeast Asian orphanage.  Another new mission partner.  I also have that baby blanket at home that I have mid-way finished, the cardigan I am working on plus many more projects to consider. 

No comments:

Post a Comment