Monday, April 4, 2011

Another busy week

Last week I finished all of the baby hats to go with the baby blankets that I had made for Choose Life of North Alabama.  I also started a new sweater in the Red Heart Eco-ways recycled yarn that I finally got in last week.  I had ordered the yarn from Herrschner's back in January and it has been on backorder all of this time.  It is a lovely shade of green called Fern Green.  The pattern I am using is a Spring Swing Jacket from RedHeart.com.  I am also almost finished with the crocheted lacy jacket I am making with NaturallyCaron Spa yarn.  It is a bamboo blend yarn and I just love the feel of the new bamboo yarns they are so soft.  This will be the second lacy Spring jacket I have made with this yarn.  I also started a lacy shawl for the prayer shawl ministry at church.  It is a lovely varigated yarn by Caron (Simply Soft Paints) in a blend of blue, aqua, pruple, and charcoal.  The pattern is called Shoreline Lace Shawl and the color of the yarn is Oceana.  The pattern looks like riverlets or wavelets of water flowing along a shore.  Hope this next week will be as productive as this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment