Monday, July 19, 2010

Moving right along on items for great grandkids

Last week finished Aiden's camo hoodie that matches his younger brothers.  Also finished younger brother, Cameron's pair of camo sock and began work on Aiden's.  By the end of this week will have all of those items completed and mail.  Then I will start on the scarves and shawls that I plan on having juried for sale at 16 Main Street.  After I finish about three scarves and as many shawls will make about three or four purses.  The will do two or three gift baskets which will consist of crocheted baskets, crocheted or knitted washcloths, and homemade soap, bath gel, and lotion.  I will then have to start on the crosses for Costa Rican Kairos trip.  Those are all things that I will work on at home.  Here at work, during groups and down time will begin work on hats, scarves, mittens, etc for the local downtown rescue mission.  All of that should keep me busy until about Christmas, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment