Saturday, July 10, 2010

Pics of new projects

                                                             Detail of the knit cable purse below
I finally have taken some time to post some of my most recent projects.  The purse I designed myself, as I did the one for my great granddaughter Mackennzie.  I have also completed a hat, scarf, socks, and mitten set in toddler size for the local rescue mission and am working on an afghan that I have designed using a knitted dishcloth pattern for the blocks.  At home I am made another hoodie the same as Cameron's only larger for his older brother and then I also plan on making each of them matching socks.  Then I need to complete some projects that I hope will be accepted for sale in a local artists' consignment boutique.  I just have to figure out how I am going to work in the required time in the shop with my schedule.  Will definately post those pictures before I take them down to the shop. 

Knit cable purse


Mackennzie's top, socks, purse, and scarf

Cameron's hoodie
Can't wait to see pictures of them wearing these.

No comments:

Post a Comment