Thursday, July 4, 2013

After A Long Hiatus

Because of my husband's long illness and ultimately death, have not posted stuff in a long time.  However, I did continue to knit and crochet.  Often having a project to work on in the hospital ER, or at his bedside was all that kept me reasonable sane.  Mostly worked on simple items such as baby blankets.  However did complete the following items.  Knitted Projects





Crocheted Projects - other designers














 Crocheted Projects - My designs




And these were my contributions to Halos of Hope at Stitches South 2013 in April.




This year they donated items to an Atlanta area childrens cancer center and they requested sea themed items so I made Gordon the Jelllyfish, and the cute fish, as well as a stinky fish hat.  The other three hats were for their usual chemo hat collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment